This morning’s run…6 breezy miles with lots of wind and humidity. Head in the clouds…feet on the ground…always.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to his or her blog…. DONE!
- Answer 11 questions asked by the nominator
- Post 11 random tidbits about yourself. The inevitability that it will get all kinds of awkward is promising.
- Nominate 11 blogs for the Liebster Award.
- Create 11 new questions for my nominees!
- Don’t forget to include the Liebster Award logo on your post. DONE!
1. What is the worst first date you’ve ever been on?
Yikes! There have been too many. I’d have to say meeting someone in person that I met while online dating (GASP!) and him turning out to look nothing like I expected. Photos can be deceiving.
2. What is the most embarrassing event to have happened to you on a run or at the gym?
Geez, I am pretty clutzy. I have fallen so many times on a run that it’s hard to nail down one shining moment.
3. What is your dream job?
I would love to work behind the scenes as a producer at one of the entertainment television stations like E! or Bravo. Since health and fitness is also my passion, I would also like to get certified as a personal trainer and maybe have my own gym or spin studio. One day!
4. What is your all-time favorite TV show?
I love me some reality television. Anything on Bravo especially Real Housewives. It’s one of my guilty pleasures!
5. Dog or Cat?
We have a family dog named Brady and he is the cutest. So definitely dogs. How cute was he as a babe?
6. Who is your celebrity husband/wife? (if you could marry a celebrity, who would it be?)
7. What inspires you?
The stillness of morning and a new day, starting out on a clean slate.
8. What is your biggest accomplishment, to date?
Becoming a group fitness instructor. It’s something I’ve always shied away from and said I was afraid to do but it’s opened up so many amazing doors for me. I am more passionate about it now than I’ve ever been before.
9. What has been your favorite vacation?
Roatan, Hondurus. I just loved the natives there and the water is a beautiful turquoise color.
10. What is your comfort food?
My version of lazy girl mac and cheese. A big bowl of it and I will go to town!
11. If you could go back in time, who would you want to meet?
Marilyn Monroe or Rosa Parks.
Now for my 11 random things that may make you scratch your head in wonder, laugh, or both.
-I am a master at any of those fighting video games like Mortal Kombat and Tekken…definitely the queen of mashing all the buttons and coming up with the MOST killer fighting moves. K.O.!
-My first gig as a fitness instructor was teaching a Latin-inspired class called Danceaton. The lead instructor Gaby convinced me to teach so I began my journey there and did that for about a year. It was like one big dance party! I credit her for helping me to become the confident instructor that I am today.
Here’s a silly vid of us in action. Can you find me?
-I don’t like loud lipstick. It looks awful on me! Pretty nude shades all day long.
-I think pink running shoes have magical powers.
-I would rather wear leggings and dresses than pants ANY DAY. So comfy.
-I love to drive barefoot and dance in the car.
-My favorite thing to do at the end of the day is chill out on the couch and listen to jazz music. I’m kind of an old lady.
-Tazo chai tea with a little bit of honey can turn any day around.
-Also…I don’t know how to swim…definitely something I must work on!
Here are my 11 nominations.
- If you could open any type of business what would it be?
- What is your favorite time of year?
- Name the last thing you splurged on.
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
- What one thing would you like to accomplish in 2013?
- If you were on death row, what would be your last meal?
- List 3 must haves in your purse/handbag.
- Tea or coffee?
- Do you have any guilty pleasures?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- What motivates you?