7 miles done this morning with my early bird crew. I tell you what this group is oh so dedicated!! We devoured those hills for breakfast.
Feels good to get a great workout in before 7 a.m. Now I am at my desk guzzling water like there’s no tomorrow.
So for those of you that have a runner valentine in your life…or…if you just want to get YOURSELF a few gifts, because…hey, ‘treat yo self’, I have some items for you that you will love. Because we all need to be pampered every once in a while.
1. ‘Be strong’ performance socks. We all know how important socks are to our feet!! These wick moisture and have the arch support that runners need.
2. Shoe ID or ID bracelet. This will help you stay safe while out on those runs in case you ever need it and you can engrave all the pertinent information.
3. Runners t-shirts with fun sayings on them. This one is my absolute favorite.
4. Tabletop medal hangers. I have one on my wall and those are really nice but this is just another way to display your awesomeness.
Always earned, never given. This is my display and clearly it is time for a new medal rack.
5. Bag tags for your luggage to take with you on your next RACE-cation.
What are some other great gifts to give that special runner in your life for V-day?!
Oh forgot to add…foam roller. YES. Must have.