1. It is you versus you…always.
2. You get out of it what you put into it…the passion, the dedication…stay at it long enough…and it all pays off.
3. The incredible amount of friendships that can be made…I have lifelong friends just from the simple act of running.
4. How supportive and encouraging other runners are with one another. You will find no better support group out there.
5. That running does not discriminate against color or creed. This sport is made up of such a diverse group of individuals.
6. That it can get you through the best of times or the worst of times. The healing powers of running are absolutely incredible.
7. The fact that you can see an entire city or town by foot. It’s one of my favorite reasons for traveling for races.
8. Just one run can turn your entire day around.
9. It can make you a better daughter, sister, mom, girlfriend, friend, etc. Simply by taking the time to do something like running for yourself and your well being just overall makes you a better person.
10. Nature just comes alive and you notice things about the great outdoors that you normally would not notice.
What is one (or two or five) beautiful things that you love about running?