1. All of the wonderful clothes, shoes, and running gear there is to buy. So much swag in so little time.
2. Post morning run coffee. Nuff said.
3. Because there is always a hot new race to sign up for. For some reason that never gets old or stops being exciting.
4. There’s always and forever something new to learn about this awesome sport.
5. The friendships made through running simply can’t be beat.
6. Running has healing powers to get you through your worst breakup, depression or loss of a loved one.
7. Running also brings a high that will make you feel like you are on top of the world.
8. Some of us do it simply for the bling. Gotta love race medals.
9. Others run simply for fitness…no races on the calendar, just enjoying the miles and feet hitting the pavement.
10. Because it’s an activity that can absolutely change one’s life…one mile at a time.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
What are some reasons why you love being a runner?