1. Ahh…nature. It is so blissful out here. Dirt underneath my feet. Birds singing and the sun is shining, heaven.
2. Yuck. I think a bug just flew into my mouth.
3. Why on earth did I even wear my Garmin? I am so painfully slow.
4. That’s okay, just relax and enjoy getting off the beaten path.
5. Rocks and roots and rocks and more roots.
6. Watch your step.
7. I am a badass trail runner. Hear me roar.
8. *Leaves rustling* What was that? I swear I just heard a rumble in the jungle.
9. Hikers on the trail. They are kind of in my way.
10. It’s okay, be nice to them.
11. Good morning! People on the trail are always so nice.
12. aaand I’ve only done like 2 miles. I feel like I’ve done four.
13. The sunshine through the trees is just beautiful. Stop and take a pic.
14. Whoops, I forgot to pause my Garmin.
15. Oh, look at this big climb. No big deal, you’ve got this.
16. The view at the top…incredible.
What are some thoughts you have during trail running?