1. Running is just plain amazing for the brain. All of those endorphins truly are good for the body mind and soul connection.
Lifehack seems to think so too.
2. Going through a bad breakup? Crisis or tragedy? Hey, it may not change the situation, but it will enable you to get through it with just a little more pep in your step.
3. What is better for you? Sitting on your couch eating your emotions, downing a pint of Ben and Jerry’s after a long stressful day on the job… or going for a run? I don’t know about you but I pick mileage. Nuff said.
4. Some days all I need is my music and a good run. And all is good in the world.
5. It makes you not want to punch people in the face. Need I say more?
Hey runners – what are some reasons why you run?