1. You have somehow become a professional meteorologist. Yes, because knowing the weather at all times is the only way you are going to get your runs in. And of course…you have to know how to dress for the occasion, right?
2. Most people are so USED to seeing you in your runner gear that when you actually look normal it is an absolute shock to them.
3. The best way to fix your mood usually is to go for a run, after that…all is well with the world.
4. You have a “magic/lucky number” or a favorite number of miles that you like to do.
5. You feel an urge to share your run and all of the details of the run with everyone. Because everyone cares. A great deal.
6. Your idea of the perfect Sunday involves a 5 AM run around the lake. And maybe brunch. After.
7. The word “party” has a whole new meaning to you. Hopefully…you have friends that you like to “party” with.
What are some odd things that you do as a “crazy” runner?